Facebook event page
Canadian Museum of Nature - Musée canadien de la nature
240 McLeod Street, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2R1
Come celebrate Canada’s 150 birthday with the biggest, time-trippiest, way-back throwback party in Ottawa!
We’ll be closing out the Nocturne season with groovy tunes, spectacular surprises, and more Canadiana than you can shake a prehistoric beaver at. Stay tuned for programming details, but don’t miss out – we’re opening up ticket sales early so you and your friends can plan your Canada Day long weekend and your best Nocturne costumes yet!
Costume recommendations: Break out the red and white, or get ready to doff your top hat and slip on your poodle skirt; we’re looking to see your best Canadian pride through the ages.
Keep watching for more programming details!
What You Need to Know:
• Buy your tickets online and secure your spot—tickets sell fast!
• $25 (includes tax and a $2 snack coupon)
• All ticket sales are final
• 19+; photo I.D. required
• Suit up and dress to impress; a cool (safe!) costume is always in style.
• No re-entry: Arrive fashionably late or get in early; stay or go, but no re-entry folks.
• We want to see your smile! Nocturne participants may be photographed for event albums and marketing. Notify our staff when you arrive if you're camera shy.
• No smoking or vaping allowed in the building.
To ensure the safety of our guests, we may:
• conduct checks of bags and coats
• refuse entry to the event
• remove participants without a refund.
Got Questions? [email protected]