Santa vs Grinch 2017 Charity Event for the local food bank
This is a BYOP event, you can bring your own paintballs but we kindly ask you not to use any red fill or oil based paint.
Entry for BYOP is $40
Entry with purchase of field paint only is $20
There will be prizes for all the find… don't miss out on this amazing event where not only do you get to give to the less fortunate but you could receive a gift in return!
1. Bring Your Own Paintballs, no red fill or oil based paintballs.
2. First Strikes can only be used outside.
3. Masks must follow ASTM guidelines for paintball masks
4. Masks must remain on your face at all times while on the field.
5. Barrel bags or plugs must have a functioning elastic drawstring and be on your marker before exiting the playing field
6. All fire modes, up to 12.5 balls per second
7. Markers Chrono at 265 feet per second for all paintballs and first strikes
8. No mercy rule
9. When a player is hit they must yell loudly “out/hit” and place one hand on their head. The player can wait up to 30 seconds for a medic (unless hit in the head) or they can go back to their re-spawn base.
10. If a player does not have a hand on their head or their marker in the air or barrel bag/plug on to show their “out” shoot them, they might be dead man walking
11. Players are considered “out” when:
• Tagged by an opposing player with their hands or any of their gear;
• A paintball breaks on a player or any of their gear;
• Paint stain from a paint grenade the size of a quarter;
• A referee called you out of play. Referees can call players out anytime if needed.
12. Smoke grenades must be cold smoke (Pull pin/wire smoke grenades). Only one smoke grenade inside at a time
13. No fake flash bank or thunder B grenades
14. No jumping or climbing out of the 2nd or 3rd floors windows, no going on the roofs
15. No blind shooting around bunkers, corners or windows
16. No talking to other players after being hit
17. You may not remove your team sided colored armbands while you’re on the playing field
18. No moving bunkers or other props unless told to do so by event coordinator or Referee
19. If you hear BARREL BAG’S loudly 3 times, this indicates a cease-fire. Stay at your spot take a knee and wait for instructions from a referee
All of these special rules need to be earned by Santa or the Grinch. Your team earns these perks by completing missions throughout the scenario game. Players can NOT use more than one perk or special rule at a time.
Santa character can only be tagged out by Head Hits
Grinch character can only be tagged out by Head Hits
• Players that receive the Raid Elf ability are able to use a shield to block incoming paintballs.
• The shield must be 3 feet in height and 2 feet wide and must be completely see-through (shields available from the event coordinator for rent or purchase, stock is limited so reserve them now to secure your riot shield)
• The shield must have a two-piece handle securely attached.
• If a paintball hits the Raid Elf player anywhere on his body or gear, then the player is “out”.
• Up to 2 Raid Elf per team.
• Players that receive the Medic Elf ability are able to put players that are “out” back into play.
• Players have 30 seconds for a Medic Elf to wipe off all paint after they are “out”.
• Medic Elf can heal everything except for a head shot.
• Medic Elf cannot heal themselves.
• When hit, player must stay in that immediate area, seeking cover at a nearby bunker is allowed and wait up to 30 seconds.
• After 30 seconds, and a Medic Elf has not revived player, the player may return to their spawn to reinsert into the game.
• Players may not shoot at a player calling for a Medic Elf, as they are considered out of play
• Up to 3 Medic Elf’s per team.
Joyride in Santa’s Sleigh
• A Joyride in Santa’s Sleigh is a one-use spawn point for up to 10 players.
• Players must hang onto the rope while a ref escorts the group of players to the requested spawn location.
• The players on the Joyride in Santa’s Sleigh cannot shoot or be shot until the ref says go
• The ref leading Santa’s Sleigh can drop players anywhere on the map, but must be at least 50 yards from the opposing spawn point.
• A Joyride in Santa’s Sleigh may spawn in a building