Welcome to Ottawa-Gatineau's most popular salsa social, SALSA AT THE MILL!!!
If you are a seasonal dancer and have not yet been out, you're missing a great deal of the fun factor!!!
If you have always wanted to try out salsa dancing, this is the place you should give it a serious consideration. Here is why…
(1) Amazing, beautiful, heritage-status venue!
(2) Convenient location with FREE PARKING and accessible by BICYCLE!!!
(3) Friendly atmosphere and extraordinary energy and good vibe!
(4) Good music!
(5) Beautiful hardwood dance floor and phenomenal HVAC system!
(6) Friendly staff & service, wide selection of beers & delicious food menu at a reasonable price!
It's a perfect place for «Salsa Con Cerveza Y Hamburguesa», «Salsa and Chips», or «Pint and Dance» on Monday!
Come join us for a true salsa social experience!
ENTRANCE FEE: $5 or FREE if you SPENT more than $15 per person at the Mill. Receipt is required.
DANCE LESSON @ 5PM: Introductory to Salsa lesson by Luc Poulin of SalsaOle.
MUSIC: DJ DVO will play a mix of old and new salsa, including romantico, cubano, & timba. Requests accepted. He will be more than happy to also play bachata, chachacha and kizomba music for your enjoyment!!!