WHAT WE DO:
• Indoor recreational rollerskating for everyone.
• OQS is an event run by the Ottawa Quad Rollerskating Club, a not-for-profit community group. All fees are applied to running the activity year round.
MEMBERSHIPS, DROP IN FEES AND RENTALS:
• Online purchase: ottawaquadrollerskatingclub.eventbrite.com/
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds, transfers or carry-over.
• Membership (All sessions until August 25th)
$ 60, $ 20 juniors (- 18)
• Quad Pass (any four sessions until (August 25th)
$ 40, $ 15 juniors (- 18)
• Quad in fees for non-members: $ 15 a session, $ 5 for juniors
• $ 5 a pair for the session. Online only, prebooked by the Thursday night 10 pm.
• We’ll be skating at the Norm Fenn Gym out of Carleton U
• Check out the full 2017 summer schedule: facebook.com/notes/ottawa-quad-session/summer-schedule-2017/1160330300755650
July-August: 7 Friday rec skates to tunes at Carleton U's Norm Fenn gym (8-10 pm) until August 25th, including an extra-long session on August 25th.
SAFETY AND WAIVER:
• All skaters are required to sign a liability waiver.
• Falls happen, protect yourself.
• Head protection mandatory for all juniors (-18) and beginners.