WHAT IS TABLETALK?
An event for uOttawa students to meet new people, expand their social circles and form meaningful relationships while enjoying some food and drinks.
IS THIS EVENT ONLY FOR HSS STUDENTS?
Hard NO. Everyone is welcome!
SHOULD I COME?
◆ If you like people, then yes you should come!
◆ If you like food & drinks, then yes you should come!
◆ If you like having a good time, then yes you should come!
This year, we're transporting you to a different era! Taking you back to the roaring 20's in East egg & West egg of Long Island, NY. We're going to a Gatsby party and bringing you along for the ride!
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Sign up either individually or in pairs with a friend.
2) We pair you up with other like-minded, amazing people like yourselves.
3) You get to know each other in groups of 2 over food & drinks in a speed-dating format.
*Note* If you do sign up with a friend, you two then get to network for the first round together. You & your friend will go and meet other pairs for 10min (double dating) for the first round, enjoy some food and drinks, and repeat with different people for the other 3 rounds.
WHAT DOES YOUR TICKET GET YOU?
1) New friends and connections with other students
2) Access to multiple rounds of finger food — you will be fed well!
3) A chance to save big through our silent auction
4) Lit pics for the gram
5) Access to an after party (shhhh)
HOW YOU SHOULD DRESS?
Dress to impress Gatsby, but if you really want a dress code, it's semi-formal!
HAVE A QUESTION?
We have an answer!
Email us: [email protected]
Buy your tickets here: goo.gl/FH9kPp