SEPTEMBER 8-9 ONTARIO
OHTA CHAMPIONSHIPS AT WESLEY CLOVER PARKS
Ottawa P, T, PT, E, PE (Champs and Non-Champs)
OPENING DATE: July 31st CLOSING DATE: September 3rd
Org: Wesley Clover Parks [email protected]
Sec: Kathryn Cruikshank, Mail entries to: 401 Corkstown Road, Ottawa, ON K2H 8T1 Tel: (613) 271-5452; Email entries to: [email protected]
1) ENTRIES: P — $242.95 T — $226, PT — $209.05, E- $192.10, PE — $180.80. HST, drug, ambulance, and “Building Ontario One Event at a Time” fees included in entry. All levels please add $12 CE Levy. Late fee of $30 for any entry received after closing date (CD).REGISTRATION: A copy of all current memberships m...ust accompany entry form. Stabling & Camping Request Forms must accompany entries when applicable. Email copies preferred. For Training level and above – a digital Horse Recording must also be emailed to Secretary. Please indicate senior, junior or open division on your entry form. Cheques made payable to: Wesley Clover Parks. Visa or Mastercard payments can be made over phone. Debit payments accepted on-site, no e-transfers. Please include an email address on your entry form as all communications will be electronic. Refunds: Before CD, less $30 admin fee with medical or vet's certificate. No refunds after CD.
2) TIME SCHEDULE: available Thursday September 6 online; Friday September 7 noon, office open. September 8 – Dressage & Cross Country September 9 – Stadium in reverse order of standing. Schedule for regular divisions TBD. Entry status, ride times and results will be on the StartBox mobile application AND online at startboxscoring.com
3) OFFICIALS: TD: Sue Ockendon; CD: Jay Hambly; CB: Duncan Oswald; SJ CD: Tracy Howard; Judges/GJ: TBA
4) STABLING: Copy of a negative coggins test is required; $50/day + HST or $125/weekend +HST (FRI-SUN). Hay and shavings available by advance purchase only please indicate on stabling request form.
5) DRESSAGE: P: FEI 2015 1* Test A; (2016 EC Eventing Tests); T: Test #2 PT: Test #2; E: Test #2; PE: Test #2. Arenas: P – 20 x 60 T, PT, E &PE — 20 x 40m. All weather show rings and warm up.
6) CROSS COUNTRY: P- 2800m @ 520mpm, T- 2200m @ 450mpm; PT — 1900m @ 400mpm; E 1500m @ 350mpm; PE — [email protected]
Terrain: Good galloping courses on superb footing. New fences.
7) AWARDS: Ribbons to10th. Prizes, prize money. OHTA championship coolers.
8) ACCOMMODATIONS: Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr Ottawa, (613) 271-1800 Wesley Clover Parks Campground 411 Corkstown Road 613-828-6632. All individuals wishing to camp onsite must be booked through secretary @ $50/night.
9) DIRECTIONS: Take the Moodie Drive N exit from ON-417 W. Turn left onto Corkstown Road. Follow to Wesley Clover Parks, 401 Corkstown Rd, Nepean, ON K2H 8T1
10) OTHER INFORMATION: Entries for regular divisions will only be accepted if there is room after Champs divisions are filled. Vet, farrier, medic and food services available on grounds. Stadium schooling $25 per round, Friday September 7, 1:00pm -sign-up through show secretary when entry is made, multiple rounds permitted. BBQ Saturday evening, complimentary for competitors. Additional BBQ tickets available for purchase. Visit wesleycloverparks.com for more info.